Its my birthday…..
Just an I love my followers giveaway! This is a mixture of my favorite products and summer products :)
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray - Great for keeping your makeup on all day, prevents your makeup from looking cakey/powdery, can be sprayed before and after makeup.
- Too Faced Natural Eye Palette - Great every day palette with a mixture of matte and shimmery shades.
- 2 NYX lipglosses in Beautiful (medium pink) and Nude Peach (peachy coral)
- 2 NYX blushes in Mauve (dusty rose) and Summer Peach (peachy pink)
- Real Technique’s Blush Brush - Great for powder, blush & bronzer.
- Deluxe Mini Benefit Porefessional Primer
- Giveaway ends Friday May 3rd, 2013
- Must be following Makeup Lovers Unite
- Likes do not count as entries
- Reblogs count as one entry, can reblog up to 10 times total
- International, all countries can enter!
Good luck :)
A few more hours to enter! :)
Reblog and make a wish
did this and it worked, so…
it actually fucking works not even joking
So for the past year or so I’ve been having panic attacks for no freaking reason, usually they happen to me at night, ill be sleep then wake up feeling like I’m having a heart attack, sweaty palms, butterflies in my stomach, feeling anxious, shaky,its horrible. Every Time i have a panic attack i feel like I’m dying or something, to be honest i think its worst than pain at least with pain you can take aspirin or something. its 1:45am in LA and of course I’m up, i had a panic attack earlier and i’m scared to sleep i don’t want to wake up feeling anxious. The only person that knows about my anxiety is my husband, he is SO sweet and understanding, he was trying to calm me down earlier and i snapped at him all i wanted was to be left alone, he understood tho. i don’t tell my family because i feel like they are gonna look at me funny and think I’m going crazy, so i decided to use writing as a outlet. I’m frustrated because i feel like I’m abnormal or something, tears are flowing down my cheeks …. my emotions got the best of me, needed a minute to get it together.
This is really powerful.
Oh my god, this is such a perfect way to make a statement.
Reblogging this again because it’s so fucking good
this is fucking amazing